Kith Issue 03
We believe that food has its own brand of magic.
Kith Issue 03: Second Breakfast is both a second start for our magazine and an homage to our favorite fantasy foods.
This issue features six new stories by emerging fantasy authors:
• “Under the Pepper” by Heidi Donlan
• “The 99th Annual Grand Bout” by Zoe Miller
• “To Trap a Meal” by J W Bendall
• “(No) Magic” by Mitch Collins
• “Flying Faster” by Sierra Goldberg
• “Salty Tea and the Sea” by Alex McCarron
The magazine is 8.5 x 5.5 and 28 pages long. It is assembled and bound by hand using waxed bookbinding thread, and the cover has a splash of hand-painted watercolors. This printing is limited, and each copy is numbered.